The Committee on Resolutions met on April 15, 2019, and thoroughly reviewed and studied each resolution submitted to the Association. They then sought additional data on several resolutions and conducted further clarification from several authors. After careful consideration, the Committee recommends to the membership that the following resolutions be adopted as a group, as written.
- UH-72A Lakota Mission Equipment Package Modernization as a co-sponsor.
- Modernization and Sustainment of Army National Guard Aviation as a co-sponsor.
- M113 replacement as a co-sponsor.
- Huntsman Secure Network Radio for ARNG Air Defense Units.
- Aviation Incentive Pay (AVIP) as a co-sponsor.
- ALR-69A Digital Radar Warning Receiver (DRWR) USAF program of record upgrade for A-10, F-15, F-16, C-130, C-17, KC-135 as sponsor.
- Procuring and funding Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) communication upgrade to the AN/PRC-161 Battlefield Awareness Tactical System- Dismounted (BATS-D) hand held multi network Link 16 radio as a sponsor.
- C-130 APN-241 Radar Upgrade via Value Engineering Chang Proposal (VECP).
- A-10, F-15, F-16, C-130, C-17, KC-135 Electronic Warfare (EW) survivability upgrades.
- Combat Readiness Training Centers (CRTC) and Tactical Range Enterprises (TRE) deployed communication training systems that use Link 16, SATCOM, SADL to train aircrews on the use of multiple data link networks and waveforms as a sponsor.
- Full time manning to support Mission Command and Cyber Readiness as a co-sponsor.
- Incentive program for full time staff as a co-sponsor.
- ARNG Funding as a co-sponsor.
The full resolutions are printed in their entirety and available for review in the National Guard Association of Mississippi Office or online at 2019 Resolutions. We recommend the NGAMS, in annual conference assembled in Biloxi, Mississippi on this, the 27th day of April 2019, fully support and co-sponsor the NGAUS draft resolutions as written and encourage NGAUS to pursue these resolutions to the National Guard Bureau, the Department of Defense and the Congress of the United States.
Colonel Billy Murphy
Chairman, Committee on Resolutions