The Resolutions Committee met April 4, 2017 and recommends to the membership that the following resolutions be adopted as a group, as written, at the 2017 NGAMS Conference.
- Relating to C-130 maintenance of aircrew breathing systems in the aircraft.
- Relating to network security, cross domain solutions, next gen firewalls, web security and thin client technology.
- Relating to modernization of counterdrug RC-26B aircraft.
- Relating to enhancing the army and air national guard by providing support for all domestic operations missions communications.
- Relating to HRF/CERFP equipment modernization.
- Relating to combat readiness training center enterprise.
- Relating to ALR-69A Digital Radar Warning Receiver (DRWR) for A-10, F-15, F-16, C-130, C-17, KC-135.
Full text of the above referenced resolutions are attached here: 2017 Draft Resolutions.