SCHEDULE OF EVENTS – 82ND ANNUAL CONFERENCE
FRIDAY, June 19, 2020
- Golf – Shotgun starts at 8:00 a.m. for first flight and 1:00 p.m. for second flight at the The Oaks Golf Club, 24384 Club House Dr, Pass Christian, MS 39571 Lunch is provided between 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. $75 per person. Deadline to register is April 14, 2020. If signing up as a team (four players per team) please include names, email addresses and cell phone number when registering. Point of contact is Lt Col Jeff Wyatt at email@example.com.
- Tennis – 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m., Bayou Bluff Tennis Club, 11533 W Taylor Rd, Gulfport, MS 39503, $20 per player. Proper tennis attire is required. Point of contact is LTC Andy Ratcliffe at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org. Lunch will be provided immediately following the matches.
- Bowling – 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m., Cypress Lanes, 3200 Mallet Rd, D’Iberville, MS 39540, $15 per player. Point of contact is Maj Brian Mattox at 601-527-3150 or email@example.com
- Skeet Shooting – 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m., Coast Rifle and Pistol Club, 16706 Highway 67, Biloxi, MS 39532, $45 per person. Guns and ammo are provided, or you can bring your own. Refreshments will be provided. Point of contact is LTC David Martian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-418-4458.
- Run the Bridge – starts at 4:00 p.m. $20 per person for conference attendees. T-Shirts will be provided. Officers and family members of all ages are invited to run. We will also allow non-conference attendees to run via a separate registration. Run will begin in front of the Golden Nugget Casino and over the Biloxi Bridge and return to the Golden Nugget. Point of contact is Capt Josh Hazel at email@example.com.
- Registration Packets – Packets will be available in the Golden Nugget at the NGAMS booth at the entrance of the exhibit hall 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Friday, May 15, 2020, and reopen again at 7:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m., Saturday, May 16, 2020.
- Opening Ceremony, Exhibitor Hall Ribbon Cutting and Hospitality Night – Join us at 6:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m. as the Adjutant General officially opens the 82nd Annual NGAMS Conference and cuts the ribbon for the Exhibitor Hall. Then stay for Hospitality Night as we continue with food, drinks and live music. No charge but please indicate your attendance on your conference registration so we will have enough food.
SATURDAY, June 20, 2020 – All breakfasts will be held in the Golden Nugget Casino for $10. Please see your registration packet for each room location.
- ANNUAL “AT EASE GANG” BREAKFAST ~ 7:00 a.m., no charge for “At Ease Gang” members.
- CHAPLAIN BREAKFAST ~ 7:00 a.m.
- MS AIR NATIONAL GUARD BREAKFAST ~ 7:00 a.m.
- OCS ANNUAL ALUMNI BREAKFAST ~ 7:00 a.m.
- ROTC ALUMNI BREAKFAST ~ 7:00 a.m.
- SERVICE ACADEMY ALUMNI BREAKFAST ~ 7:00 a.m.
- WARRANT OFFICER BREAKFAST ~ 7:00 a.m.
- BUSINESS SESSION ~ 9:00 a.m. Spouses are invited to the opening ceremony. Uniform is ABU/ACU for military personnel and business casual for spouses and retirees.
- SPOUSE/GUEST ACTIVITY – 11:00 a.m. at Morton’s The Steakhouse located in the Golden Nugget. Roaring Twenties will be the theme and we welcome you to wear your Roaring Twenties or casual attire. Lots of prizes will be awarded. Cost is $10 per person.
- COMPANY GRADE OFFICER LUNCH WITH TAG – at the conclusion of the business session in the Golden Nugget Casino (specific location will be in your registration packet). There is no charge for this event. Point of contact is COL Allen McDaniel at 601-540-2794 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FIELD GRADE LUNCHEON – at the conclusion of the business session in the Golden Nugget Casino (Specific location will be in your registration packet). Cost is $10 per person. Point of contact is COL Allen McDaniel at 601-540-2794 or email@example.com.
- UNITS DINNER – at the Golden Nugget Casino Grand Ballroom. Cash Bar opens at 6:00 p.m. Dinner will be served at 7:00 p.m. Cost is $20 per person. Name badges will contain your ticket for admission so pre-registration is essential. Mess Dress attire and appropriate attire for spouses.
Please visit www.ngams.org, and Facebook for more information and updates.