Your sponsorship of the National Guard Association of Mississippi makes a major difference because it signifies your support of the men and women of the Mississippi National Guard and to their families not only today but in the future too.
The National Guard Association of Mississippi is a 501c19 institution so all gifts are tax deductible.
How To Make a Gift
1. Credit Card: Our giving site is safe, secure and convenient. Visit ngams.org/Support NGAMS/Give Now to make your gift today.
2. Check: Make the check payable to “National Guard Association of Mississippi” and send it. Please note “Patriot Partnership” on the memo line.
National Guard Association of Mississippi
Attn: LTC Allen McDaniel
PO Box 627
Jackson, MS 39205-0627
3. Securities: Securities are the most common form of property given to a non-profit institution. The first step is to call LTC Allen McDaniel at 601-354-7555 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Gift Matching: Many corporations will match the charitable gifts made by their employees. Check with your employer to find out if you are eligible.
5. Memorials & Honorariums: Remember all gifts may be made in memory or honor of a loved one. We will gladly send an acknowledgment card to whomever you request.
6. Planned Giving: Donors may include National Guard Association of Mississippi in their estate plans. The first step is to call LTC Allen McDaniel at 601-354-7555 or email at email@example.com.